When you purchase a new vehicle, you expect it to function as advertised. There shouldn’t be problems with the airbags, anti-lock braking system, electrical system, fuel injection system, engine, or any other important component. Fortunately, consumers don’t need to sit by idly and accept a defective vehicle from the manufacturer. With the help of a Texas lemon law attorney, consumers have the opportunity to gain relief for their lemon in the form of a repurchase, replacement, or repair. But how do you select the right attorney for your claim?
In this article, we’ll discuss the importance of reviews and recommendations when selecting a Texas lemon law attorney. If your vehicle is showing signs of defects and is still covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, consult the Law Office of Darin Siefkes for experienced representation backed by reviews and recommendations from satisfied clients and fellow attorneys.
Vetting Attorneys With Public Feedback
Google, Facebook, Avvo, FindLaw, Rocket Lawyer, UpCounsel…there are so many places for consumers to learn more about legal professionals before they decide to make a hire. You don’t want to make an uninformed decision that lands you with an attorney who doesn’t give you the attention you deserve. Learning about others’ experiences can shed light on which attorneys are best suited to assist you with your defective vehicle. For example, the Law Office of Darin Siefkes features a 5-star rating on Facebook and Avvo as well as several attorney endorsements stretching back over a decade. Check out the snippets below to get a better understanding of what you should be looking for when you research Texas lemon law attorneys:
- “Darin actually informed us of our rights as consumers, and provided us with options we didn’t know we had. Once we gave Darin our decision, he walked us through everything that was going to happen. Courtney answered any questions I had over the next few months that it took for our case to be done and reach a settlement with Chrysler/Dodge. It was worth the wait!” – Rebecca (August 25, 2017)
- “He is very responsive, which is hard to find. He is calm and professional. When I needed help, Darin always rendered his help in a timely manner.” – Henry (July 13, 2017)
- “When time was of the essence, Darin was exactly what we needed to get things moving forward. He set up a plan and executed. Big quality lawyer, small firm attention.” – John (July 6, 2010)
- “I endorse this lawyer. If you review his client reviews here on Avvo and his recommendations from other attorneys and look at his web site, you will realize what I and other attorneys know. Attorney Siefkes knows the lemon law and cares about his clients and helping them get the justice they deserve. I recommend him to you.” – Ronald Burdge (January 25, 2012)
- “Darin is a conscientious and talented attorney. I strongly endorse him.” – Eugene Krukas (February 24, 2011)
- “…you would be hard pressed to find a better attorney in central Texas.” – John Rubin (August 1, 2007)
- “Darin and Courtney did an excellent job handling my case with Chrysler. They were both very responsive and patient with my questions. During the initial free case evaluation Darin was very honest about what could be expected and took time to explain portions of the law to me…I am glad I decided to hire the Law Office of Darin Siefkes and am pleased with the outcome of my case.” – Allison
- “All I had to do was send in the vehicle information and they handled the rest. Very happy with the results.” – Nick
- “I would like to take a moment and thank Darin Siefkes and Paralegal Courtney Wolf for all of their hard work fighting for a settlement with Ford. I spent months fighting with them on my own and even at the corporate level. Ford would not help me with any of the repairs I needed. They were persistent and successful when no attorney in town wanted to take my lemon law case. Thank you for helping me recover damages and saving my family from further financial loss!” – Saher
Partner With a Trusted Texas Lemon Law Attorney
By performing extensive online research, you can find the ideal Texas lemon law attorney to handle your claim. Experienced attorneys typically have multiple online profiles where potential clients can learn more about them. For instance, reviews and recommendations for the Law Office of Darin Siefkes can be found when searching on Google, a third-party site, or their very own website. One review might not be enough to guarantee that you’re working with an attorney you can rely on. If you seek relief for a defective vehicle, collect your repair invoices and consult the Texas lemon law attorneys of the Law Office of Darin Siefkes.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.